Our annual product reference charts include side-by-side product specifics such as indications/contraindications, IgA content, osmolality, sugar and sodium content, pH levels, product half life, viral safety processes, route of administration, formulation and concentration, storage requirements, shelf life and available sizes.
The links below provide downloadable PDF versions of individual pages. Printed copies of the charts are available by calling your BDI Pharma representative.
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (10% Liquid)
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (5% Liquid and Lyophilized)
- Subcutaneous Immune Globulin
- Recombinant Factor VIII
- Plasma-Derived Factor VIII
- Recombinant Factor IX
- Factor VIII / von Willebrand Factor Concentrates
- Plasma-Derived Factor IX
- Factors X & XIII
- Additional Coagulation Products
- Rho(D) Immune Globulin
- Hyper Immune Globulin