Our charts include side-by-side product specifics such as indications/contraindications, IgA content, osmolality, sugar and sodium content, pH levels, product half life, viral safety processes, route of administration, formulation and concentration, storage requirements, shelf life and available sizes.
The links below provide downloadable PDF versions of individual pages. Printed copies of the comparison charts are available by calling your BDI Pharma representative.
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (10% Liquid)
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (5% Liquid and Lyophilized)
- Subcutaneous Immune Globulin
- Recombinant Factor VIII: Standard Half-Life
- Recombinant Factor VIII: Extended Half-Life
- Plasma-Derived Factor VIII
- Recombinant Factor IX
- Plasma-Derived Factor IX
- Additional Factor Products
- Factor VIII / von Willebrand Factor Concentrates
- Hyper Immune Globulin
- Rho(D) Immune Globulin