RhoGAM® is indicated for:
Pregnancy and Other Obstetrical Conditions
For Administration to Rh-negative women not previously sensitized to the Rho(D) factor, unless the father or baby are conclusively Rh-negative.
- Delivery of an Rh-positive baby irrespective of the ABO groups of the mother and baby
- Antepartum prophylaxis at 26 to 28 weeks gestation
- Antepartum fetal-maternal hemorrhage (suspected or proven) as a result of placenta previa, amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, percutaneous umbilical blood sampling, other obstetrical manipulative procedure (e.g., version) or abdominal trauma
- Actual or threatened pregnancy loss at any stage of gestation
- Ectopic Pregnancy
Transfusion of Rh-incompatible blood or blood products
- Prevention of Rh immunization in any Rh-negative person after incompatible transfusion of Rh-positive blood or blood products (e.g., red blood cells, platelet concentrates, granulocyte concentrates)
For indications, dosing and other information, please refer to the RhoGAM® website to view the full Prescribing Information.